Firstly, I’d like to welcome all of my subscribers, who have officially been transferred from my previous blog to my new one. Sadly, all of the accumulated Likes over the years cannot be transferred (talk about the strong “letting go” energies of the Grand Cross), so feel free to re-Like any articles you have enjoyed in the past. In letting go of something that took many years to gather, I am reminded that it’s important to allow what’s leaving to leave, so that new energy can be infused into our lives. In this case, I’m allowing new energy to infuse my new, spankin’ website!
Also, this is my first blog post written from the new website. So, I’m excited to continue sharing various perspectives and resources on healing, wellness, Acupuncture, Reiki, and self-empowerment with you!
The transformational energies of the Grand Cross have been intense. Have you been feeling it? There’s been such a strong purging of what no longer serves us, and we have been collectively forced to come face-to-face with what is not working out for us, in such a way that we must either step up and allow what needs to happen, happen, or be stuck in staying stuck. It’s totally our choice.
In the process of unearthed uncertainty, where particular techniques we’ve relied on for years don’t always automatically work, we are shifting into new ways of being, and creating new realities. And in the face of uncertainty, doubt begins to surface for many of us. And, when we doubt, we begin to say things to ourselves that we may either express as a result of frustration, fear, or anger, that we may regret in the end.
Did you ever wonder why certain prayers, spells, and meditations are so powerful? Because, our words are magic. We can literally create things out of nothing by just using our words, for both wonderful and malicious purposes. If you ask me, I’d rather focus on obtaining the good stuff, since, when you manifest malicious, fearful things, not only do you get what you want, but, if you’re directing it towards someone else, you eventually get it back threefold. Some people would call this karma, or payback. Either way, it’s no fun, and it’s a waste of your precious energy!
How do your words impact what you manifest?:
- When we say things like, “I hate my body,” “I’m ugly”, “I’m fat”, “I’m poor”, or “I’ll never be able to do/earn/afford/look like that”, our words are energies that reverberate throughout our entire being. Our body’s cells register everything that we tell it. We are what we feed it. Just like we can’t expect our body to feel great after feeding it a mountain of carbs and sugar, we likewise can’t expect our energetic body to thrive when we feed it negative and lower vibrational words.
- When what we feed ourselves equates to verbal and energetic garbage, our immune system becomes compromised, and our overall wellness is affected. You are less likely to get sick if you not only augment your immune system with things like Vitamin C, zinc, garlic, etc., but you also strengthen your immune system by feeding it light. As in, pure light through words. For example, Louise Hays, best-selling author of You Can Heal Your Life (a favorite book of mine), was diagnosed with cancer. She considered the alternatives to surgery and drugs, and instead developed an intensive program of affirmations, visualization, nutritional cleansing, and psychotherapy. Within six months, she was completely healed of cancer, and now she continues to write books that affirm the power of what we tell our bodies, and what our bodies are telling us. This is an extreme example of how capable the mind-body connection can be, and how using words can make a difference.
- When we claim our self-love, power, abundance, and worth, we send a clear message to the universe that we are ready to own these gifts, since they are our natural birthright. To stake your claim, you can simply say things such as, “I own my power”, “I own my self-love”, “I own my abundance”, and/or, “I own my full connection to my heart and self”. To punctuate these actions, place your hands over your heart while you say them. Don’t be surprised if you start to feel less anxious after you do so! When we claim what is naturally ours to begin with, we confirm with our whole being that we are ready to receive, and on a deep, basic energetic level, our souls resonate with this.
- Use proactive words such as “brilliant”, “creative”, “healthy”, “gorgeous”, “loving”, “optimally functioning”, and “thriving” to describe your actions, body, mind, and spirit. When referring to yourself, leave low vibrational words like “ugly”, “miserable”, “terrible”, “I can’t”, and “disgusting” in the dumpster! If you’ve been doing the latter for a while, all it takes is the intention to shift, and you will. Yes, it’s that simple! But, it’s important to reinforce this habit until it becomes the new normal.
- Be mindful that your words, positive or negative, are heard by the universe. Since the universe isn’t an emotional entity, it will give you what you request, through thoughts, intentions, or verbal contracts you make with yourself. And, yes, “I’ll never be able to accomplish this” is a contract you make with yourself. So, if you find that you’ve made similar contracts with yourself that do not have your highest good in mind, state that you are breaking that bond, and that you are creating a new one. And then, make that new one count!
How do you use words to elevate yourself or improve your health?
I look forward to reading your comments, below!
Say what you mean,
Copyright © 2014 by Alcantara Acupuncture & Healing Arts. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.