Right now, I’m sure that a lot of you are energetically feeling the overwhelming effects of the Uranus/Pluto square that took place today, which, from what I understand, basically means that there’s a big smashing down of the old to make room for the new. So, lots of things that have been coming to light (such as triggers, dark parts of ourselves that need to be exposed for the illusions that they are) are getting some closure which is important in our healing journeys right now (read: energies are highly charged, and we may feel strung out and overwhelmed.) Not to mention that on Saturday, May 25th, the final eclipse of the three that began on April 25th, will occur. There’s a whole lot of shakin’ going on!
I don’t know about you, but I am feeling the raw effects of all the strobe lights being shone on all the things that no longer serve me! Sort of like an energetic band aid that has been unceremoniously ripped off with fervor. Aiyaa!
But feeling naked and without your security blanket can serve a purpose. And right now, that purpose is being served, like it or leave it!
What, pray tell, are the benefits of what feels like that recurring dream of being in your birthday suit, without a stitch, in front of what seems to be everyone and their mom?
- Exposes us to our truth, we can no longer hide under our usual facades. As unsettling as this is, it forces us to create new truths in order to adapt. About as fun as a root canal, but extremely effective in bringing new light into our journey for us to fulfill our highest good.
- Creates a dynamic within us where we are divinely tested, and we must either rise to the occasion, or fail. After all that you have worked for, what would you rather choose – illusion or truth? Even if you wanted to choose the former, this is that kind of time where you are unable to.
- Reveals your inner strength. Especially in ways you didn’t realize you had strength!
- Makes you more creative, because in order to solve the new problems (that have actually been around for a long time, you’re only being made to look them in the eye now). When you create, you grow, you expand, you connect.
- Gets us in touch with our Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras. What do you want? What do you love? How bad do you want it? Do you trust yourself? Do you believe you can do it? These are the questions these two chakras are asking us right now.
- In Chinese Medicine, this could be equated as a test of the Heart – how will you connect with your Self? The healthy Heart in Chinese Medicine is about appropriate connection, to self and others. Is your Heart ready to connect?
4 tips to help ease you during this transition:
- Place one hand over your Solar Plexus chakra (just above your navel), and the other above your Heart chakra (over where your heart beats). Infuse the area with thoughts of love and support. Invite your spirit guides to strengthen you and help you transition into strength with ease.
- Remind yourself that no matter how chaotic things are, you have all the tools you need. Your best is good enough, and you are exactly where you’re supposed to be.
- Carry some rose quartz with you (in your pocket, in your bag, around your neck as a pendant is great), and before you turn in for some shuteye, give yourself some time with the rose quartz placed on your Heart. This helps cultivate self-love, as well as connection and love with others.
- Send along some love to loved ones. They’ll feel it and be strengthened by your intention.
These may be hard times, but I wish you ease as you transform!
With trust in Universal flow, and standing beside you in vulnerable strength,
Copyright © 2013 by Alcantara Acupuncture & Healing Arts. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.