“In short, superheroes balance the forces of light and dark,
rage and serenity, and the sacred and the profane within themselves
and from it forge an identity that is powerful and purposeful.”
― Deepak Chopra,
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes:
Harnessing Our Power to Change the World
Why are we so intrigued by superheroes and superheroines? Is it because of the clever story lines? Or because their stories sound so fantastic and unreal, that we wished we had powers like they did? Wouldn’t life be so much easier if we had powers to meld steel, read people’s minds, fly, move objects with telekenesis, morph our bodies into different identities, travel at warp speed? Wouldn’t it be great to wrap truth lassoes around evildoers, dodge bullets with magical (and, rather fashionable, may I add) wrist cuffs, and call upon Amazonian sisters for backup, ala Wonder Woman? Or to have x-ray vision, orbit the Earth, fly to different planets, and bend steel like Superman? I even remember Whilce Portacio’s underground comic classic, “Stone”, which was about a Filipino action star who had a collection of agimats (magical gems or amulets) and discovered a mystical world filled with creatures reworked from Philippine mythology. Imagine having magical gems that gave you protection from flying, vampiric aswangs, and other creatures! I don’t know about you, but I do not know a single person who’s never wondered about what that would be like to have magical, superhuman powers.
The reality is, as a whole, we only operate at a small percentage of our actual abilities, on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. We’ve always known, since our first Science class in grade school, that we were all born with 2 strands of DNA. In actuality, we have 24 total (some say there may be more), and only 2 have been activated. We have untapped power.
According to New Scientist, “The DNA within all of our cells makes RNA, which in turn makes proteins. But only 1.2 per cent of our DNA provides the protein-making instructions. Exactly what the rest of our DNA is doing has been something of a mystery.”
This has led many scientists to label the rest of the mysterious DNA “junk DNA”. This untapped DNA is actually part of our collective makeup, and many theorize that this “junk DNA” holds the key to reconnecting with our higher selves, opening our intuitive gifts, activating dormant brain functions to their highest level, assisting in raising our consciousness collectively, and, ultimately, ascending into our highest potential.
To be “superhuman” means to be beyond ordinary or normal human ability, power, or experience. But, if we gauge what is superhuman as what exists in our own DNA, untouched, we indeed all own the capacity of exceeding normal, or what is currently perceived as typical, human ability.
There are various ways to achieve activation of our latent DNA. Some of the most popular ways are:
- Through binaural beats specifically designed for DNA Activation – binaural beats are listened to via headphones (hence binaural, since each ear hears a different frequency to activate in the brain a specific way.) There are various binaural beats for specific purposes (stress reduction, chakra opening, etc.) Binaural beats for solfeggio frequencies helps repair DNA.
- Meditation – aside from stress reduction, helping you concentrate, and raising your vibration, specific meditation to activate our latent DNA helps us reap the benefits of DNA activation.
- Intention – It sounds too good to be true, but simply setting the intention to activate your DNA, and to nurture this intention into manifestation, helps to activate latent DNA.
- Energy work – various types of energy work are helpful in activating DNA.
There are many other ways, but the above are great ways to get started.
What does DNA Activation have to do with health and wellness, you may ask?
Activating your DNA:
- Increases energy and rejuvenation of various organs, tissues, and muscles.
- Helps you achieve greater access to unconditional self-love.
- Integrates more brain capacity and efficiency.
- Emotionally, you detox repressed and unresolved emotions (which often manifest eventually as physical dis-ease), so in activating DNA, you may experience healing of these self-created dis-eases (since oftentimes, if not all the time, our illnesses are self-created, and is a delayed physical manifestation of what has been going on energetically within us, or has been present in our Auric field, for a long time, which is why energy work to clear our energetic bodies is so important.)
- The mental body detoxifies, as well, which results in resetting neural patterns, and clears dysfunctional attitudes, beliefs, and thought forms. This means you are able to create and manifest exactly what you are meant to do on this Earth.
In the process of detoxifying, you will shed unhealthy habits, people, and relationships. This means you will naturally attract healthy relationships, and let go of unhealthy ones, whether they be friends, lovers, or family.
And, as any person doing a cleanse, or any other detox regimen, can tell you, not only will your mind and spirit feel the difference, but your body, too! A true detox means initially going through some physical discomfort during the release. A few of the common symptoms during any detoxification process can include: headaches, dizziness, wanting to sleep more than usual and more often, high temperatures, and sweating, to name a few.
But, to put it simply, DNA Activation or not, we all have the power to change and bend our current reality, simply by owning our strength, our unique power that no one else has (or can’t do it exactly like you can.) It’s all about the belief behind your intention, and setting it! Our words and beliefs are powerful. The term “mind over matter” might as well have been coined just to explain that, alone. We can bend and shift to create realities where we live in abundance (where we may have once lived with a scarcity mentality), expansion (where there was constriction and obstruction), light (where we lived in darkness), and love (where there was none.)
When He-Man used to raise his sword and claim, “I have the POWER!”, he was owning who he was. And sometimes, that’s all we have to do. Yes, I just quoted He-Man as a source of enlightenment. So, choose your super powers wisely!
How do you own your power and abilities?
For the Amazons!
And Check Out Maritess Zurbano’s Article On Women Magicians
Speaking of claiming your power, my friend, Maritess Zurbano, master illusionist and magician, recently wrote an article for The Seattle Times, entitled, “Why there are so few women magicians”, where she speaks of her personal experience as one of the few women magicians in the world today. I love her line, “The new magic is this: Reclaim your power.” Absolutely! The magical powers that we deem fantastical and only for superheroes and superheroines are within us! Check out her article.
Copyright © 2013 by Alcantara Acupuncture & Healing Arts. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
All information on this website is my own opinion, and not to be taken as medical advice. Reliance on any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk. Please refer to your medical practitioner before making any medical decisions.