Is Your Inner Warrior Speaking to You? 5 Ways to Tell
Are you in touch with your Inner Warrior?
If you have a strong Third (Solar Plexus) and Second (Sacral Plexus) Chakra, then the answer to that would be “Hells, yes!”
When balanced, our Solar Plexus Chakra holds our healthy self-esteem, a balanced sense of feeling comfortable with ourselves as we move through this world, and self-confidence. It is our Power Center.
It is also where our Warrior Spirit resides.
When our Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance, our self-esteem and self-confidence feel challenged, we are uncomfortable with how we move through this world, may act inauthentically to our being in order to fit in, and feel powerless.
The Sacral Plexus Chakra is not what often comes to mind when we think of cultivating our Inner Warrior.
When this chakra is balanced, we are in our flow with healthy creative and emotional expression, sexuality (the emotional aspects of it), are in touch with joyful pleasure, abundance, and connection in relationships.
When the Sacral Plexus Chakra is out of harmony, we repress our emotions, have difficulty expressing ourselves creatively, have issues around abundance, may have difficulty with connection in relationships, are out of touch our pleasure, have unhealthy attitudes around our sexuality, money issues, and reproductive issues. We also carry our shame here, usually in relation to our sexuality, especially if sexual abuse is part of our history.
But, did you also know that our Sacral Plexus Chakra is where our Goddess Consciousness resides? (By the way, all genders have BOTH the Divine Goddess and Divine God within.)
Our Goddess Consciousness resides in our Sacral Plexus Chakra. Activate it!
Also, not so coincidentally, this is where the lower Dan Tien, the Lower Burner, in Chinese Medicine, resides. It is one of the Gates of Vitality.
In my previous post, “How To Ignite Your Inner Warrior“, I mention ways to summon your inner strength.
But, your Inner Warrior may already be emerging!
Would you be able to tell if it was?
Here are 5 ways to tell that your Inner Warrior is already speaking to you:
- You want to be the change. One lovely thing about our current heightened socio-political climate is that many Light Warriors are now being activated, even if some of us may have previously preferred wallflower status! We all have our own ways to shine and to make a difference. And, what happens when our humanity is oppressed, or the survival and mortality of those we love are threatened? We show up. That is the time our Inner Warrior says, #NotTodaySatan. And, so, we make the calls, create art that brings awareness or raises funds, create community, provide strength or solace to those who need it, bring our physical presence, emotional/spiritual/mental support, financial backing, or whatever else we can offer, towards what we want to see more of in the world. We are truly more powerful than we know, because no one, not one person, entity, or official, has true power over us, unless we give it away to them. Trust.
- You feel the fire in your belly. When our Inner Warrior is activated, we feel ready for action. There is determination and focus. We are prime for opportunity, or we create it. If you want to strengthen the fire in your belly, practicing the Breath of Fire will help you get there (YouTube has some great videos to show you how to correctly work on this.) A great time to do this is in the morning, especially if you tend to be really slow in the morning and need a pick-me-up to get your day started with some vitality.
- Your Heart Center opens. When we are truly aligned with what we need to be doing in our lives, and showing up for our life’s purpose, our Heart Chakra is happy and balanced. On the opposite end of the spectrum, when we shun who we really are, shut down our disconnection to what truly brings us joy, the Heart Chakra is out of harmony. When our Inner Warrior is truly activated, it is from a place of standing up for yourself or those you care about, which is a radical act of love. We all feel fear when doing something that is big to us. But, when the Heart is involved, and we are aligned with it, the fear is not as important as what we know we need to do. Also related to the Heart Center is the not as well-known High Heart Chakra, otherwise known as the Thymus Chakra, which is located between the Heart Chakra and the Throat Chakra. This chakra is related to the spiritual aspect of the Heart, connects us to our Higher Self and receives love from the Universe/Great Spirit/God/dess. If you place your hands over the area between the center of your chest and your throat, and feel that depth of connection underneath your hands, you are accessing it!
- You use your Throat Chakra more. When our Inner Warrior wants to speak, it may originate in our Solar Plexus Chakra; but, true access of our Inner Warrior first moves through our Heart Chakra to align with our soul’s purpose, then to the Throat Chakra, from where we communicate our needs, wants, demands, purposes, desires, creation, and love. We may use it to sing, speak, tone, chant, call out, or any other form of verbal communication that we excel at. The interesting thing I often find is that those who may initially have Throat Chakra issues, such as not feeling confident with speaking up, having felt silenced for the majority of their lives, or have physical manifestations of Throat Chakra disharmony, such as nodules, thyroid disorders, or masses in the throat, are often great speakers with depth of purpose when speaking, once their Throat Chakra issues are resolved.
- You current work is starting to shift to something either completely different, or you are launching into additional endeavors. When your Inner Warrior speaks to you, and you listen (hint: you should always listen to what your body has to say!), your life shifts. Always for the better, even if it means that the transition may be a bit bumpy at first! That can mean baby steps towards standing in your power more often, or larger ones where career shifts need to happen, or a new offshoot that is aligned with your new purpose gains new momentum. Either way, when you receive those hints from the Universe, you best act on them! *fingerwag*
These are glorious times, folks! We are being called to shift into what we are all meant to be doing here in this lifetime.
However, it is our responsibility to take action when our Inner Warrior speaks.
Are you heeding its call?
What is your Inner Warrior calling you forth to shift into?
I’d love to hear about it, below!
May your Inner Warrior shine forth,
P.S. Did you know that you can find me on social media? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!
MY FIRST BOOK EVER! – IS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED
My first-ever book, A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras, is hot off the presses (it launched recently on Valentine’s Day, 2/14/2017), and is available to order in paperwork or Kindle version on Amazon here!
In this book, I share some of the knowledge that I’ve only been sharing with my patients in my private practice here in New York City. Meant to be a primer book on chakra healing, chakra newbies can enjoy learning about the chakras in a clear way from a Reiki Master/Teacher who’s been practicing Reiki for 12 years, and those with advanced knowledge can use this book as a refresher or reference.
I am incredibly grateful that I get to share this book with you! It has truly been a work of love. <3
Order my book on Amazon >> here <<, and if you’ve already read it, please consider leaving an honest review on Amazon. I’d love to hear what you think!
Copyright © 2017 by Alcantara Acupuncture & Healing Arts. All rights reserved. You may quote, copy, translate and link to this article, in its entirety, on free, non-donation based websites only, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. All other uses are strictly prohibited.